Introduction to Gravity Forms
Gravity Forms is the Easiest Tool to Create Advanced Forms for Your WordPress-Powered Website. Packed with tons of time-saving features. Gravity Forms is the only WordPress form tool you will ever need.
Build and publish your WordPress forms in just minutes. No drudgery, just quick and easy form-building. Select your fields, configure your options and easily embed forms on your WordPress-powered site using the built-in tools.
What is the use of Gravity Forms Facebook Gallery Images Add on?
If there is an option that you might enable in Gravity Forms, will access your Facebook images to attach while staying within Plugin, how helpful it would be? Obviously, it would be awesome to have such a kind of extension.
Facebook Gallery Images is an extension of Gravity Forms which allows the user to access their Facebook images on Gravity forms, so it helps user to attach their Facebook images in Gravity Form Submission.
Admin can also view these attached images in the form of URLs under entries of Gravity Form.
Having some amazing Features…
- Export entries from “Gravity Form” plugin and CSV file and import it to Gravity Import Entries add-on (or manually create CSV file matching gravity forms criteria).
- Admin can choose from gravity form and CSV file for the entries to be imported from.
- Update existing entries by selecting the field (from CSV) that will be matched to entry id.
- Admin has the option to import post type and this post type will add to post types list.
- Admin has the option to make a conditional Logic to import entries accordingly, setting conditions for the entries that match or do not match.
- Admin has the option to save form mapping and conditional logic as a template related to the form being used and that template can be reused again.
- The system will add records that have errors not imported to the new CSV file and make it easy to import those records again.
- Admin has the option to use rules validation on gravity form. Apply gravity form validation when import entries (required, unique .. etc).