Gravity Forms Restrict Dates add-on not only adds a date field to your Gravity Form but also allows you to manage it. You can restrict or allow dates for your users by selecting the date ranges and days through the back-end settings.
- Date Ranges (Min-Max).
- The current date is selectable.
- Specific dates can be set for a range.
- Restriction of particular days of the week for selection.
- Date linking to another defined past field.
- Add exception date.
GRAVITY FORMS RESTRICT DATES ADD-ON USAGE:
- Booking Purpose
- Stock Availability
- Sales Offer
- Holidays Planner
- Entertainment Tickets
LINKS TO SOME MORE GRAVITY FORMS INTEGRATIONS
- WorldPay with Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Smart Uploads
- Gravity Forms with Google Cloud Printers
- Gravity Forms Address Google Autocomplete
- Gravity Forms Google Spreadsheet Add on
- Gravity Forms Payment Gateway for Sumup
- Payeezy with Gravity Forms
- Pay with Square in Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Import Entries Add on
- Gravity Forms Preview Add on
- Gravity Forms Square Add on Bundle
Version 1.1.5 Date : 23/04/2020 * Fixed minor js error.
Version 1.1.4 Date: 07/02/2020 * Added Exception Module.
Version 1.1.3 Date: 19/12/2019 * Fixed an issue where the script to restrict dates was not loading under specific circumstances.
Version 1.1.2 Date: 29/08/2019 * Fixed an issue where restrict dates settings were not showing when the no-conflict mode was enabled in Gravity Forms. * Added compatibility with latest Gravity Forms 2.4.12
Version220.127.116.11 Date: 04/07/2019 * Fixed an issue where restrict dates settings were showing for all fields. * Fixed an issue where restrictions were not working for gforms gutten berg blocks.
Version : 1.1 Date : 02/07/2019 * Fixed an issue where weekdays and all days can be checked together. * Fixed an issue where the plugin was disturbing gravity forms admin style. * Added compatibility with latest Gravity Forms 2.4.10
Version : 1.0 Date : 20/03/2019 intial release.