Gravity Forms Restrict dates is a Gravity Forms add-on that allows users to restrict the selectable dates in your form date picker field.
This add-on will help you to introduce a date field in your Gravity Form, then manages the date ranges and days to be displayed to the user.
- Using this add-on Admin will have an option to use two fields in Date field, namely; Minimum and Maximum date ranges. Admin can set Date based on Current date or set specific Dates for their requirments and preferences.
- Using the add-on Admin can define allowed future or past dates.
- Admin can restrict dates by days of the week (Determine which days of the weeks will be selectable).
- Link Date to another defined past field (Date selected in one date field will be filled as the Minimum or Maximum) date in another field.
- Add Exceptions (Specify exceptions for specific dates; make any date available or unavailable).
Version 1.1.4 Date: 07/02/2020 * Added Exception Module.
Version 1.1.3 Date: 19/12/2019 * Fixed an issue where the script to restrict dates was not loading under specific circumstances.
Version 1.1.2 Date: 29/08/2019 * Fixed an issue where restrict dates settings were not showing when the no-conflict mode was enabled in Gravity Forms. * Added compatibility with latest Gravity Forms 2.4.12
Version184.108.40.206 Date: 04/07/2019 * Fixed an issue where restrict dates settings were showing for all fields. * Fixed an issue where restrictions were not working for gforms gutten berg blocks.
Version : 1.1 Date : 02/07/2019 * Fixed an issue where weekdays and all days can be checked together. * Fixed an issue where the plugin was disturbing gravity forms admin style. * Added compatibility with latest Gravity Forms 2.4.10
Version : 1.0 Date : 20/03/2019 intial release.