WorldPay With Gravity Forms
INFORMATION & REQUIREMENTS
- Gravity Forms Plugin.
- WorldPay Account
- WordPress 5.0+
- PHP version 5.5+
- Your site MUST have valid SSL or domain contain https://
Note: This addon does not support business gateway of WorldPay
Read the Technical Documentation to help you walk through the process of setting up the WorldPay Payment Gateway for Gravity Forms add-on.
WorldPay With Gravity Forms for Gravity Forms is a Gravity Forms add-on that allows you to collect credit card payments using WorldPay.
Integrate your Gravity Forms with the WorldPay With Gravity Forms to accept one-time payments as well as process refunds. View entry details, create forms, and sell simple products or services with this add-on.
- Integrate your Gravity Forms with the WorldPay Payment Gateway.
- Configure your form to both create a post and accept payments using the WorldPay Payment Gateway.
- Easily process refunds on your orders.
- Setup and sell simple products or services with one-time credit card payments.
- View entries and their details.
- View your sales numbers.
- Easily map your Gravity Form’s fields with the fields in the add-on to collect and process information.
LINKS TO SOME MORE GRAVITY FORMS INTEGRATIONS
- Gravity Forms Smart Uploads
- Gravity Forms with Google Cloud Printers
- Gravity Forms Address Google Autocomplete
- Gravity Forms Google Spreadsheet Add on
- Gravity Forms Payment Gateway for Sumup
- Payeezy with Gravity Forms
- Pay with Square in Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Import Entries Add on
- Gravity Forms Restrict Dates Add on
- Gravity Forms Preview Add on
VERSION HISTORY & CHANGELOGS
Fix : PDF is not appearing in entry.
Fix : merge tag value previously returning json value.
New – Added merge tag return value for uploaded images to show.
Fix : Compression of Image.
Fix : smart field merge tag on email.
Fix : Field not rendered properly on form error.
Fix : SSL conflict in some cases
Improvement : Added support for large images
Improvement : Improved uploading algorithm
Improvement : Preserve the name of uploaded file in the front-end for better user
Fixed: Error appearing in some cases at the time of uploading
New: Added support for PDF – upload and view in frontend
New: Added hook “gf_su_preload” to preload images
New: Disable submit button while files are being uploaded
Fixed: Required field error
Fixed: Error appearing on activation in some cases
Version : 1.0
Date : 02/04/2020
Fix : SSL conflict in some case