This Add-on will help you to connect Gravity Forms with Google Cloud and if you have any printer connected with Google Cloud then it will automatically make a printout.
Once a user submits Gravity Form on your site that will generate PDF to Cloud Printer.
These are basic settings
How to activate and connect with google console it is best described here
Please look over here:
Individual Form Settings:
You can enable disable each form to be printed to google cloud printers. And you will find each form PDF settings
Each Form Settings:
Here you will find each form settings
- Enable/Disable: You can enable/disable each form to be submitted to google cloud printers.
- Paper size: You can set PDF paper size from A1 to A8
- Paper Orientation: Landscape or Portrait
- Organization Name: This will appear in header of page
- Organization address: This will appear in header after organization name
- Footer: Any text here will appear in footer
- Print Copies: How many copies to be printed if form is submitted
Version : 1.0 Date : 6/09/2018 initial release.