We believe in all our products and stand by their quality and performance. However, things might not work in the same way for everyone. Therefore, if you experience an issue that is impossible to solve or find any of our products not working as expected. Then you can contact us for a refund within 14 days after purchase. We’ll be happy to refund partially, depending on the case.
Our Team will look for the possibility of fixing the issues before issuing the refund. In some cases, we might even offer to solve a problem for you.
Your refund requests must meet all of the following conditions to move forward to the next step:
- No refunds will be processed after the first 14 days of purchase.
- After purchasing, installing, and testing the plugin, you have found that it does not work for your business or required setup.
- You have attempted to resolve your issues with our support team.
- By requesting and receiving a refund, you relinquish all ownership of your license. You agree to cease the use of the product immediately.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
- We reserve the right to reject a refund request if deemed necessary.
- You can submit a refund request by opening a support ticket.
Why may a refund not be given?
Suppose the product’s functionality is working as per its description and works the way it should. In that case, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund from our end in situations like the following:
- No refunds are allowed after 14 days of purchase.
- You have purchased a product or service at special discounts or sale events.
- Issues caused by 3rd party software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- The item did not meet your expectations.
- You change your mind after purchase.
- You bought an item by mistake.
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item.
- You ask for goodwill.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve, which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding your refund request’s nature to improve the plugin in the future.
- Suppose your issue(s) comes from not installing the plugin properly or getting the plugin to perform its essential functions. In that case, we will happily consider your refund request.
You will receive an email 30 days before the due date; if you cannot cancel the subscription from Freemius Dashboard before it charges automatically, then a refund is not possible.
When a charge is processed, we incur costs from the card networks (VISA and Mastercard) and from the payment partners we work with. Because these networks establish the rules and guidelines for refunded payments, very often they will keep the upfront cost of a refunded transaction. Therefore, these costs are not refunded to us when the charge is refunded.
The costs associated with processing credit/debit cards and refund payments are non-refundable.
By purchasing our product(s), you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment, or legal actions.
We, at WPExperts, stand by our products and believe that they are the best possible solutions we deliver. However, come across any issues or incompatibilities. You can open up a ticket at our support and allow us to help you resolve your issue. Dedicated support is promised to only those who possess an active license. Free copies and expired licenses are not liable for free support. You will have to purchase a licensed copy or renew an expired license to get help from our developers.
Refund Policy From PayPal
From May 7, 2019. PayPal will no longer be returning fees for refunds you give to your buyers. Specifically, here is the update from PayPal:
“We’re changing how we treat refunds. Suppose you refund (partially or fully) a transaction to a buyer or donate to a donor. In that case, there is no fee to make the refund, but the fee you originally paid as the seller will not be returned to you.”
This will also affect lost PayPal disputes that end up with a refund – fees will not be returned.
Industries We Are Not Going to Provide Support For
WPExperts is a team committed to adding value to the internet through our expertise. We want to use our high-level skills to assist businesses and organizations contributing to this goal for a fair price.
For the above reasons, we are unable to provide services and support for companies in the following industries:
- Adult Services
- Alternative Medicine
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Essay Writing / Exam Cheating services
- Fake Degrees / Documents
- High Interest / Pay Day Loans
- Illegal File-sharing
- Movie or Music Piracy
- Online Brides
- Scam / Phishing Websites
- Selling the Copyright of Others – without permission.
- Unlicensed Online Pharmacies
- Unlicensed Therapies
- Any NSFW Content
Furthermore, we will not provide services and support for organizations that demonstrate or serve the following:
- Hate Speech
- Religious intolerance
- Incitement to commit violent acts
- Racial or sexual discrimination