Smart Uploads in Gravity Forms
Gravity Forms has established its impression as one of the best contact form plugins for WordPress-powered websites. By default, Gravity Forms allow you to upload multiple files but you can not preview the files before uploading them. You can not even make minor changes like sorting them in the order you prefer. Smart Uploads in Gravity Forms Add-on gives your users the power to preview their files before uploading them. There is a smart upload option for pictures where users can edit, crop, and rotate the file directly from the front-end. Not only this but Smart Uploads in Gravity Forms Add-on also facilitates users in sorting the order sequence of their files via the drag & drop option. Your users can also view the progress bar that displays a file upload percentage countdown.
SMART UPLOADS GRAVITY FORMS FEATURES:
- Easy Installation: You can easily install Gravity Forms Smart Uploads Add-on on your WordPress-powered site. All you need is a Gravity Forms plugin already installed on your site.
- Smart gallery field: Gravity Forms Smart Upload Add-on has a Smart gallery feature in the advanced fields tab. Just Drag and Drop the Smart Gallery to the left side and place it wherever you want to.
- File extensions: You can allow users to upload images that have different formats.
- Maximum files number & sizes: Gravity Forms smart Uploads Add-on allows you to limit the quantity and sizes of files that will be uploaded by your users.
- Drag & drop functionality Your users can upload multiple files just by using the drag and drop functionality from the front-end.
- Sequence sorting: Your users can sort the order sequence of their uploaded files while staying on the same page.
- Image cropping: Your users can crop image files and save them, right there on their form.
- Image rotation: Users can also rotate the image 90-180 degrees before submitting it.
- Set aspect ratio for images – Users can add and set aspect ratio sizes for multiple images.
- Thumbnail images – Users can select multiple images and set their sizes for thumbnail on the front end.
- Add Avatar – Users can add a picture as an avatar on their form.
- Progress bar: Display a progress bar when a file is being uploaded. This is represented by an upload percentage countdown.
- File information popup: Users will see the file information and file preview via a pop-up generated directly in the browser.
- Single-entry view: User can see their submission in a Single Entry View with their provided data and submitted files.
- Notification email: Gravity Forms Smart Uploads Add-on generates an email for admin once the user submits the form.
- Compatible with GravityView: Gravity Forms Smart Uploads Add-on is compatible with GravityView, a page builder that fetches data from gravity forms and displays it instantly.
- Compatible with Gravity PDF: Gravity Forms Smart Uploads Add-on is compatible with Gravity PDF. This extension instantly generates emails and downloads PDF documents with Gravity Forms and Gravity PDF.
FRONT-END FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS:
Gravity Forms Smart Uploads Add-on front-end feature allows users to upload multiple files via the drag and drop option. Users will be able to preview them live from the front-end.
SEQUENCE SORTING FOR UPLOADING FILES:
If users want to rearrange their files’ sequence order, then you can do it simply by dragging and dropping them as required.
ROTATE PICTURE FILE:
Gravity Forms Smart Upload Add-on gives users the luxury to rotate a picture file before submitting it.
CROP PICTURES IN POPUP:
Users can crop pictures before submitting them in Gravity Forms Smart uploads. Select the image you want to crop, and a popup window will appear where you can crop the picture as required.
SINGLE ENTRY VIEW IN DASHBOARD AFTER SUBMISSION
Gravity forms Smart upload Add-on generates a single entry view in the dashboard after submission.
- Print from remote positions using Google Cloud Printer.
- Get rid of the complex printing processes on the network.
- Adjust print settings according to your requirements.
LINKS TO SOME MORE GRAVITY FORMS INTEGRATIONS
- WorldPay with Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Smart Uploads
- Gravity Forms Address Google Autocomplete
- Gravity Forms Google Spreadsheet Add on
- Gravity Forms Payment Gateway for Sumup
- Payeezy with Gravity Forms
- Pay with Square in Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Import Entries Add on
- Gravity Forms Restrict Dates Add on
- Gravity Forms Preview Add on
Version: 1.4 Date: 30/06/2021 New - Added Box-After. New - Added Thumbnail. New - Added Avatar.
Version: 1.3.5 Date: 02/03/2021 Fix : PDF is not appearing in entry. Fix : merge tag value previously returning json value. New - Added merge tag return value for uploaded images to show.
Version: 1.3.4 Date: 31/12/2020 Fix : Compression of Image.
Version: 1.3.3 Date: 29/12/2020 Fix : smart field merge tag on email.
Version: 1.3.2 Date: 22/12/2020 Fix : Field not rendered properly on form error.
Version: 1.3.1 Date: 22/07/2020 Fix : SSL conflict in some cases initial release.
Version: 1.3 Date: 07/07/2020 Improvement : Added support for large images Improvement : Improved uploading algorithm Improvement : Preserve the name of uploaded file in the front-end for better user experience
Version: 1.2 Date: 24/06/2020 Fixed: Error appearing in some cases at the time of uploading
Version: 1.1 Date: 15/04/2020 New: Added support for PDF – upload and view in frontend New: Added hook “gf_su_preload” to preload images New: Disable submit button while files are being uploaded Fixed: Required field error Fixed: Error appearing on activation in some cases
Version : 1.0 Date : 02/04/2020 Fix : SSL conflict in some case Initial release.