Address Google Autocomplete In Gravity Forms
Address Google Autocomplete In Gravity Forms is a Gravity Forms add-on that auto-suggests and fills the addresses fields with the help of Google Places Suggest API.
- Destination Suggestions Via Google Places API.
- Autofill Capability For Zipcode, City, and Country.
- Support multiple search forms on one page.
- You can limit search results by country too.
- (Select WordPress as source) Autocomplete values from one of the Post Types and Taxonomies.
- (Select Manual as a source) Add autocomplete values in bulk to use in forms.
ADD-ON USAGE: :
- Time-saving assistance for customers.
- Reduce customer frustration for filling form fields.
- Autocomplete on two text fields types (Address or Single Line Text)
- Using addon you will have an option to use two fields in your form for autocomplete (Address – Single Line Text)
- Using address field autocomplete will autofill all other address fields (Zip code, city, country etc…) automatically.
- Adding Google API key recommended to allow sending many requests to Google
LINKS TO SOME MORE GRAVITY FORMS INTEGRATIONS
- WorldPay with Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Smart Uploads
- Gravity Forms with Google Cloud Printers
- Gravity Forms Google Spreadsheet Add on
- Gravity Forms Payment Gateway for Sumup
- Payeezy with Gravity Forms
- Pay with Square in Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Import Entries Add on
- Gravity Forms Restrict Dates Add on
- Gravity Forms Preview Add on
VERSION HISTORY & CHANGELOGS
* Added option for state abbreviation
* Added Autocomplete With WordPress
* Added Autocomplete With Manually Field
* Added support for Enabling/Disabling formatted address.
* Added Support for country restriction in a single line text
* Added support for Multiple forms on a same page
* Fixed – Compability with Gravity forms step forms.
* Added – Compability with street number address Type.
* Added – Country restriction.
Version : 1.0
Date : 09/07/2017