Gravity Forms Address Autocomplete is a Gravity Forms add-on that auto-suggests and fills the addresses fields with the help of Google Places Suggest API.
- Destination Suggestions Via Google Places API.
- Autofill Capability For Zipcode, City, and Country.
- Support multiple search forms on one page.
- You can limit search results by country too.
- (Select WordPress as source) Autocomplete values from one of the Post Types and Taxonomies.
- (Select Manual as a source) Add autocomplete values in bulk to use in forms.
- Time-saving assistance for customers.
- Reduce customer frustration for filling form fields.
- Autocomplete on two text fields types (Address or Single Line Text)
- Using addon you will have an option to use two fields in your form for autocomplete (Address – Single Line Text)
- Using address field autocomplete will autofill all other address fields (Zip code, city, country etc…) automatically.
- Adding Google API key recommended to allow sending many requests to Google
Version : 1.0 Date : 09/07/2017 intial release.
Version: 1.1 Date: 21/05/2018 * Added - Compability with street number address Type. * Added - Country restriction.
Version: 1.2 Date: 18/12/2018 * Fixed - Compability with Gravity forms step forms.
Version: 1.3 Date: 07/02/2019 * Added support for Multiple forms on a same page
Version: 1.4 Date: 25/03/2019 * Added Support for country restriction in a single line text
Version 1.5 Date: 11/07/2019 * Added support for Enabling/Disabling formatted address.
Version 1.6 Date: 03/05/2020 * Added Autocomplete With WordPress * Added Autocomplete With Manually Field