The Gravity Forms Square plugin is a revolutionary WordPress plugin that gives your users the ability to pay their simple or recurring payments through gravity forms using the Square payment gateway. Not only this but you are also getting some of the most incredible and advanced features never seen before.
Simple and recurring payments, Subscription cycle and renewal settings customization, Save Card on file functionality, Transaction notes, email notifications, multiple Square account connections to different Gravity Forms, and much more.
SQUARE FOR GRAVITY FORMS
Note: Square API is currently only available for the U.S., Canada, Australia, Japan, and the UK.
- Process simple (one-time) payments through Gravity Forms using the Square payment gateway.
- Process recurring (automatic payments) through Gravity Forms while also adding a subscription cycle and length for its renewal.
- Sends email notification to both the admin and the user after the payment is processed.
- Sandbox support With the latest version of SQUARE V2 API in order to see test transactions in Square Dashboard.
- After the transaction is processed in the Square account, the transaction is displayed in the Square default Sandbox account.
- SCA Supported – users can experience SCA Testing Functionality.
- ‘Card On File’ functionality allows the user to save their card details for any future use.
- Muli-form support/step forms support available.
- Connect individual Square accounts with each Gravity Form(E.g If you have 5 forms and 5 square accounts, then you can connect each account for individual form) – this option will help those who want to connect different square accounts on their forms.
- Transaction Notes (60 characters allowed): select the fields from your Gravity Forms and they will appear in the transaction note of the Square receipt.