Pay With Square in Gravity Forms
Pay With Square In Gravity Forms is a revolutionary WordPress plugin that gives your users the ability to pay their simple or recurring payments through gravity forms using the Square payment gateway. Not only this but you are also getting some of the most incredible and advanced features never seen before.
Simple and recurring payments, Subscription cycle and renewal settings customization, Save Card on file functionality, Transaction notes, email notifications, multiple Square account connections to different Gravity Forms, and much more.
SQUARE FOR GRAVITY FORMS
Note: Square API is currently only available for the U.S., Canada, Australia, Japan, and the UK.
- Process simple (one-time) payments through Gravity Forms using the Square payment gateway.
- Process recurring (automatic payments) through Gravity Forms while also adding a subscription cycle and length for its renewal.
- Sends email notification to both the admin and the user after the payment is processed.
- Sandbox support With the latest version of SQUARE V2 API in order to see test transactions in Square Dashboard.
- After the transaction is processed in the Square account, the transaction is displayed in the Square default Sandbox account.
- SCA Supported – users can experience SCA Testing Functionality.
- ‘Card On File’ functionality allows the user to save their card details for any future use.
- Muli-form support/step forms support available.
- Customers Can Now Use the ‘GOOGLE PAY’ DIGITAL WALLET Option For Their SQUARE PAYMENTS. All Google Pay entries are saved and visible in Gravity Forms entries & Square dashboard.
- Users need to mark ‘Enable Apple Pay’ as checked and click on verify a domain for Apple Pay, and then users can pay via Apple Pay by inserting the required details and credit card information. Note: ‘Apple Pay is available on Safari browser only.’
- Users need to mark ‘Enable Square Gift Card’ as checked, then the option for marking a gift card will appear; the user needs to mark it as checked by inserting the required details and gift card number to proceed ahead by clicking on the submit button.
- Connect individual Square accounts with each Gravity Form(E.g If you have 5 forms and 5 square accounts, then you can connect each account for individual form) – this option will help those who want to connect different square accounts on their forms.
- Transaction Notes (60 characters allowed): select the fields from your Gravity Forms and they will appear in the transaction note of the Square receipt.
LINK TO SOME MORE GRAVITY FORMS INTEGRATIONS
- WorldPay with Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Smart Uploads
- Gravity Forms with Google Cloud Printers
- Gravity Forms Address Google Autocomplete
- Gravity Forms Google Spreadsheet Add on
- Gravity Forms Payment Gateway for Sumup
- Payeezy with Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Import Entries Add on
- Gravity Forms Restrict Dates Add on
- Gravity Forms Preview Add on
- Gravity Forms Square Add on Bundle