Google SpreadSheet In Gravity Forms
Google SpreadSheet In Gravity Forms connects and manages each Gravity Form’s data with its own Google Spreadsheet. Export Gravity Forms Data to your Google Spreadsheet almost instantly simply by mapping GF fields on your sheet.
Easily manage your Gravity Forms data without worrying about any loss of information.
- Manage your Gravity Forms Data using Google Spreadsheet.
- Data filtration is possible according to your requirement.
- Simultaneously manage unlimited forms.
- Show the data you think is relevant.
- Data management.
- Information Sorting.
- Content Presentation.
- Easy viewing and Interpretation.
LINKS TO SOME MORE GRAVITY FORMS INTEGRATIONS
- WorldPay with Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Smart Uploads
- Gravity Forms with Google Cloud Printers
- Gravity Forms Address Google Autocomplete
- Gravity Forms Payment Gateway for Sumup
- Payeezy with Gravity Forms
- Pay with Square in Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Import Entries Add on
- Gravity Forms Restrict Dates Add on
- Gravity Forms Preview Add on
- Gravity Forms Square Add on Bundle
Version: 1.0.7 Date : 02/25/2020 Added - Settings for Google API Client ID and Client Secret
Version: 1.0.6 Date: 12/27/2018 Fixed - Authentication issue. Fixed - settings saving issue.
Version: 1.0.5 Date : 11/26/2018 Added - Select any spreadsheet from drop-down Added - Assign custom column names or use form field names for columns of spreadsheet. Added - Enable/disable spreadsheet respective row should be updated on edit/update of gravityforms entries. Added - Export spreadsheet to csv on one click Added - Conditional logic for form data to be submitted to spreadsheet.
Version : 1.0 Date : 19/07/2017 initial release.