Gravity Forms Restrict Dates Add-on
Gravity Forms Restrict dates is a Gravity Forms add-on that allows users to restrict the selectable dates in your form date picker field.
This add-on will help you to introduce a date field in your Gravity Form, then manages the date ranges and days to be displayed to the user.
- Using this add-on Admin will have an option to use two fields in Date field, namely; Minimum and Maximum date ranges. Admin can set Date based on current date or set specific Dates for their requirements and preferences.
- Using the add-on Admin can define allowed future or past dates.
- Admin can restrict dates by days of the week (Determine which days of the weeks will be selectable).
- Link Date to another defined past field (Date selected in one date field will be filled as the Minimum or Maximum) date in another field.
3.HOW TO USE PLUGIN
How to Use Add on
Create form and add Date field
- Navigate to section Date settings and click on Advanced tab.
- Admin can set the Minimum Date, Maximum Date, Days of the Week.
- The Minimum and Maximum Dates setting allows you to specify the beginning and ending dates that can be selected in the date field.
SET SPECIFIC DATE
Specify a specific date which will be the earliest (Min) or latest dates (Max) selectable in the current Date field.
- The current date will be the earliest (Min) date and latest (Max) selectable in the current Date field. This is a dynamic value and will automatically adjust to the current date with each new day.
- The Date period settings.
- This setting allows you to modify the selected date by adding or subtracting days, weeks, months or years. It’s available when the Current Date option is selected.
If you want to add an exception date you can add by clicking the Add Exception button. An exception works with both selectable dates and unselectable dates. If the expected date is selectable, it will now be unselectable. If the expected date is unselectable, it will now be selectable.
DAYS OF THE WEEK
- This setting allows you to restrict which dates are selectable based on the days of the week (e.g. Monday – Sunday).
- By default, all days are allowed. Uncheck all days option to select specific days.