What is Gravity Forms?
Gravity Forms is the Easiest Tool to Create Advanced Forms for Your WordPress-Powered Website. Packed with tons of time-saving features. Gravity Forms is the only WordPress form tool you will ever need.
Build and publish your WordPress forms in just minutes. No drudgery, just quick and easy form-building. Select your fields, configure your options and easily embed forms on your WordPress-powered site using the built-in tools.
Here is Something More Than This…
Gravity Forms Restrict Dates Add on
Gravity Forms Restrict Dates Add on allows you to pick the date or dropdown date field by setting a minimum and maximum date. Gravity Forms Restrict Dates Add on allows you to select the dates and create limit in your Gravity Forms Datepicker fields within the defined span of dates. This Plugin provides you to manage and control the dates you want to mention in the specific fields.
Highlighting Features of this Add On
- Using addon you will have an option to use two fields in your form for minimum and maximum dates range, based on current date or set specific dates
- Using the addon you can define allowed future or past dates.
- You can define dates restrict by day of the week (Determine which days of the weeks will be selectable).
- Addon will have an option to add exceptions (Specify exceptions for specific dates, identify any dates as available or unavailable.
- Link Date to another defined past field (Date selected in one date field will be filled as the minimum (or maximum) date in another field.