We are excited to announce the release of Gravity Forms v2.7.7. The new update focuses on new features, functionality, enhancements, and fixes. Some of the key updates are:
- Exhibit error message for Drop Down and Textareas directly on form editor’s field setting panels.
- The entry list can now accommodate array values for customer entry meta. Thanks to Gravity Wiz Team
Explore What’s New in Gravity Form 2.7
The latest Gravity Form 2.7 update is ready to optimize workflow for existing and new users encompassing everything from installation to form building and customization
Here’s a glimpse of exciting features you’ll find in Gravity Form version 2.7:
New Template Library for Seamless Form Creation
Version 2.7 takes form creation to a new level with a built-in form template library. Now users can access a new range of quick-start templates specifically designed to make the form setup process for websites a breeze.
This library covers categories from fundamental contact forms to newsletter sign-up forms, donation forms, and user registration to payment forms; users can pick any form type to fulfill their business needs without designing them from scratch.
No-Code Form Styling
Experience advancement in form styling with Gravity Form 2.7 version. It introduces a new form theme framework, including a stylish form theme named “Orbital” and block styling options. This new theme framework lets you adjust the color scheme, resize input fields, personalize button styles, And make other visual modifications without any CSS coding in the block editor.
User-Friendly Setup Wizard
We redesigned the setup wizard from scratch to prioritize a smooth experience for new users. Also, we have implemented enhancements to expedite the setup process for our existing customers who value efficiency.
Don’t Miss Out on 2.7 – Install it Now!
Haven’t you upgraded to 2.7 yet? Here is a small guide on how you can do it easily…
- If automatic updates are not enabled, use WordPress admin to access the plugin page and click on the update button to get the latest Gravity Forms 2.7.7 version,
- Navigating your Gravity Forms dashboard lets you download the latest version from there.
- Haven’t you purchased the Gravity Forms? The latest 2.7 version is available for all customers. Visit the pricing page of Gravity Forms, choose the plan that fits your demands, and seal the deal.
Also, caching and script optimization plugins can cause problems with Gravity Forms after an update. So to fix this, clear the cache and browser cache after completing the update process.
Need assistance with new features of version 2.7 or updating the plugin? No worries, our support team is here – Feel free to reach out.
Gravity Forms 2.7.7 – Release highlights
- Show error messages directly for Drop Down and Textareas within the forms editor’s field setting.
- Bug fixing, specifically those that hindered HTML tags from utilizing desired themes in the Orbital theme.
- This latest version has transformed the way form blocks are displayed by eliminating the need for shortcodes.
- With the contribution of the Gravity Wiz team, the Gravity Forms team upgraded the entry list functionality to accommodate array values for customer entry meta seamlessly.