Gravity Forms 2.6.5 is finally realized, and this update will bring in a number of new features and fixes, including:
- Updated predefined choice lists for marital status, name prefix, gender, US states, and countries.
- Fixed a bug where the required field legend isn’t displayed if the form description or title isn’t enabled on the form that doesn’t use legacy markup.
All You Need to Know About Gravity Forms 2.6.5
Gravity Forms 2.6 was released back in march 2022. It was loaded with many amazing new features that enhanced the user experience and made form building more fun. However, to improve this update and fix a few issues, it is recommended to install Gravity Forms 2.6.5. Here are a few reasons why you should install the latest version:
Gravity Forms 2.6.5 Changelog
- Fixed an error that occurs in some hosting environments when the license is validated.
- Fixed an issue that prevents some merge tags from displaying correct values.
- Fixed an issue where inserting a new notification routing rule will sometimes overwrite the following rule.
- Fixed an issue where the default value of an email field with confirmation enabled does not display.
- Fixed an issue that can cause code to run multiple times on some hosting environments, leading to warnings and fatal errors.
Gravity Forms 2.6.5 Add-On Framework Changelog
- Fixed an error that can happen with PHP 8+ if an error happens while the feed is being processed in the background.
Gravity Forms 2.6.5 API Changelog
- Fixed an issue where GF_Field_Time::is_value_submission_empty() can return the wrong result.
The fixes mentioned above are all to enhance the form building experience and remove bugs. If you haven’t installed Gravity Forms 2.6.5 yet, do it now and enjoy the latest version.