1.INTRODUCTION OF PAYEEZY WITH GRAVITY FORMS
- Authorized your account by adding Payeezy account Credentials.
- Select Transaction type if product and service or subscription.
- Form entries contains transaction notes with respective details as id, payment and subscription details for transactions and subscriptions.
3.SETTING UP PAYEEZY ACCOUNT
Sign in to a Payeezy account. If you don’t have an account, go to https://developer.payeezy.com/ to create one.
Once you have created the account and signed in to Payeezy then you have to create an App to fetch the Payeezy API.
Click on the APIs tab.
Then click on + ADD A NEW API button.
Enter a Name for your Application, select Sandbox for Testing Transactions and Subscriptions or select Live for accepting live payments. Then click on CREATE YOUR APP.
After the App has been created you can click the created App.
A Dropdown will appear.
For testing Merchant Credentials, You have to click on MERCHANTS tab.
- Go to Forms → Settings → Payeezy
- Enter Payeezy Settings to Authorize your account.
- You can get all your data from Payeezy account.
- Enter Credentials according to mode type to use, if production or test.
- Add Merchant Name (Test)
- Token (Test)
- Add Merchant name(Production/Live)
- Token (Production/Live)
- API Key
- API Secret
PRODUCT AND SERVICES FEED SETTINGS
Go to Forms → Add New → Add Credit Card field.
After adding the credit card field go to Form Settings → Payeezy and click Add New to add a New Feed.
Add Name for the feed.
Select Transaction type product and service.
If Admin select Product and Services type → can define which field determines the payment amount [From Total or From Product Name].
Click Update Settings.
SUBSCRIPTION FEED SETTINGS
After adding the credit card field go to Form Settings → Payeezy and click on Add a New Feed.
Select Transaction Type subscription and Define Subscription settings:
Recurring Amount You can define which field determine recurring amount or select from Total to use the Total of all pricing fields as the recurring amount.
Billing Cycle This determines how often the Recurring Payment should occur.
Recurring Time Select how many times the Recurring Payment should be made.