Gravity Forms Address Autocomplete is a WordPress addon that allow customers to enable google places address autocomplete on two text fields types (Address or Single Line Text) by using its name
This addon will help you to create your form and add your autocomplete fields, then Google places api will fetch the places.
- Using addon you will have an option to use two fields in your form for autocomplete (Address – Single Line Text)
- Using address field autocomplete will autofill all other address fields (Zip code, city, country etc…) automatically.
- Adding Google API key recommended to allow sending many requests to Google
Add Google API key settings
- Select Forms then GF Autocomplete settings, recommended to add this settings if their will be many API requests.
Add Gravity Form Single Line Text field.
- Add Single Line Text.
- Select checkbox “Enable Autocomplete Suggest with Google Places API”
Add Gravity Form Address Text field.
- Add Address text field
- Select checkbox “Enable Autocomplete Suggest with Google Places API”.
Gravity Form Address Text field view.
Version : 1.0 Date : 09/07/2017 intial release.