Introducing Google Pay In Gravity Forms Square
Gravity Forms Square plugin is a revolutionary WordPress plugin that allows users to pay their simple or recurring payments through gravity forms using the Square payment gateway.
Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to power in-app and tap-to-pay purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets, or watches. Payment info is protected with multiple layers of security so that users can utilize it with complete trust.
CUSTOMERS CAN NOW USE THE ‘GOOGLE PAY’ DIGITAL WALLET OPTION FOR THEIR SQUARE PAYMENTS.
- Your customers can easily shop using the Google Pay button option in Gravity Forms.
- Eliminates the need to add your credit card information from the back-end settings.
- Eliminates the need to save your credit card info on the Square payment server. Your Google Payment saved card is used for payment.
- Sandbox support is available for ‘Test Payments’ in Square dashboard (Note: You need to have a live card in google payment in order to test the payment option)
- All Google Pay entries are saved and visible in Gravity Forms entries & Square dashboard.
- Recurring payment does not work with Google Pay. However, you can use this payment option for one-time payments (single payments).