GRAVITY IMPORT ENTRIES
WHAT IS GRAVITY FORMS?
Gravity Forms is the Easiest Tool to Create Advanced Forms for Your WordPress-Powered Website. Packed with tons of time-saving features. Gravity Forms is the only WordPress form tool you will ever need.
Build and publish your WordPress forms in just minutes. No drudgery, just quick and easy form-building. Select your fields, configure your options and easily embed forms on your WordPress-powered site using the built-in tools.
Gravity Import Entries…
- Export entries from “Gravity Form” plugin and CSV file and import it to Gravity Import Entries add-on (or manually create CSV file matching gravity forms criteria).
- Admin can choose from gravity form and CSV file for the entries to be imported from.
- Update existing entries by selecting the field (from CSV) that will be matched to entry id.
- Admin has the option to import post type and this post type will add to post types list.
- Admin has the option to make a conditional Logic to import entries accordingly, setting conditions for the entries that match or do not match.
- Admin has the option to save form mapping and conditional logic as a template related to the form being used and that template can be reused again.
- The system will add records that have errors not imported to the new CSV file and make it easy to import those records again.
- Admin has the option to use rules validation on gravity form. Apply gravity form validation when import entries (required, unique .. etc).